-
November 1st, 2005, 10:15 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Remember how surprised we all were that teledildonics were actual things you could order online? And that people did? (I wonder how many people have vibrating objects plugged in their USB ports.)
Now... I found a new thing. Check it out, it's hilarious. And I'm actually kinda curious.
Here's the link: http://www.bodybouncer.com/index.html
-
November 1st, 2005, 11:12 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
November 2nd, 2005, 07:02 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Did you see it comes with an extra bounce-mat? Just in case one gets all messy and you wash it and it's still wet and you got that urge and... *BREATHE*
-
November 3rd, 2005, 03:40 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I wonder if one size fits all Hmmm????
scary to imagine a 400Lb something or other bouncing away and SNAP??!!!(*(*^%$^$%$#
-
November 3rd, 2005, 06:51 PM
#5
Inactive Member
ROTF..."elegant" design.....LOL..oh it is soooo elegant...hahahahahahahhaha..and I wonder if it can injure your shoulder...so you can't post *winking* [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 03, 2005 02:52 PM: Message edited by: cherrysmum ]</font>
-
November 3rd, 2005, 09:31 PM
#6
Inactive Member
How would you hurt your shoulder? No, I really want to know. Oh, wait, I get it. When the top "person" accidentally lowers the seat on your arm!
Ouch. Hmm, I wonder how soon ERs need to start treating body bouncer related injuries. It will be worse than the skeeler craze!
-
November 4th, 2005, 03:33 PM
#7
Inactive Member
WOW!! That went right over your head...remember you were gone AWOL for a few weeks..because of a shoulder injury...wake up wake up...
-
November 7th, 2005, 06:44 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I know, ya old coot! But I was wondering how you'd actually hurt your shoulder that way. It's kinda a weird zinger. Here, have a pink pill from my secret stash!
-
November 8th, 2005, 03:47 PM
#9
Inactive Member
ohhh a pink pill..thanks ya lil prick
-
November 8th, 2005, 06:28 PM
#10
Inactive Member
ROTF at Mum...Lefty and his gOoFbaLLs!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks